We can offer both hourly rates and fixed term support contracts to our business customers.
We offer fixed term support contracts to all our business clients so you may have piece of mind knowing roughly* what your IT spend will be for given period
We will negotiate the cost and term it should last with you on a case by case basis and will review this with you at the end of the period.
We offer 3 month, 6 month and 1 year terms.
There is no limit to the number of support requests you or your staff can make to us during the period of the contract.
On-Site visits will be at our discretion or where required.
Fixed Term Support Contracts are paid in advance.
The fee for a Fixed Term Support Contract does not include any third party charges for software, hardware or services.
* We can't know in advance what hardware, software or third party expenses may be required and these are not covered by the contract.
|Description||Rate (per hour)|
|Art & Design||£40|
|Photography & Processing||£40|
If we can't fix your system you will not be charged. It's almost that simple but there are some caveats detailed below.
- No Fix/No Fee does not apply to our Data Recovery service.
- If we are called out and we can't fix your PC, there will still be a £10 call out charge applied. You can avoid this by using our Drop off & Pick Up service.
- If we can fix your PC but you choose not to proceed then the hourly rate still applies.
- All prices exclude any hardware and/or software required to complete a repair.
There are three different ways we can handle a given repair.
- On Site - We will repair your PC in your home
- Collect & Return - We will collect your PC and return it to you once fixed.
- Drop off & Pick up - You can drop your PC off at our premises and we'll call you to collect it once it's fixed.
With all our services you are always in control. If your repair requires replacement hardware or software we will contact you first to get your approval for the expense.
When in your home, we will endeavour to repair your system as quickly as possible.
If we feel a repair will take longer than expected, we may suggest removing your PC for repair at our premises - repairs at our premises are charged at a lower hourly rate.
Our On Site service is usually only available within Edinburgh city limits, however don't hesitate to contact opcs and ask if we'll cover you.
We will arrange a suitable time to collect your PC from your home. We will make the repairs at our premises then return it back to you, reconnect everything and go through the repair with you.
Our Collect and Return service has a £10 non-refundable charge.
Our Collect and Return service is usually only available within Edinburgh city limits, however don't hesitate to contact opcs and ask if we'll cover you.
We will arrange a suitable time for you to drop off your system at our premises.
We will make the repairs and then contact you to arrange collection.
|On Site Repairs||£40 for the first hour,
£30 per hour thereafter.
|Repairs at our premises||£25 per hour|
|Collect & Return fee||£10 (non-refundable)|