As part of our web development, we also provide photography services to our clients. This can include staff photographs, interiors, product photography, event photography as well as stock photography for your website.
We have ultra competitive rates and as part of the sale you receive almost unheard of rights to use the images as you see fit. Almost like you took them yourself.
Why Choose Us?
It has to be said at the outset, we are not professional photographers, gifted amateurs is a more accurate description although we do have over a decades worth of experience in photography. We know many photography techniques which can get the best out of a given subject, we are focused enough to follow your instructions for a specific commission or we can get creative on your behalf.
We offer these skills as a service to your business for things such as staff portraits, product photography, interiors as well as one off images to help personalise your website design.
Your Images, Your Rights.
Under normal circumstances professional photographers charge for their time then add on licence rights to use an photograph on a single use basis. For example you could commission a photograph of your staff hard at work for a brochure. Usually you could only use that photograph for the brochure on a once only basis. If you later wanted to add it to your website you'd have to pay a further licence fee.
We don't work like this. We try to keep things as simple as possible. We charge our hourly rate for the shoot and processing the images which we will provide at the highest possible quality for you to do whatever you want within the rights shown below.
In effect you can do almost anything you want with photographs we take for you.
- You can make as many copies as you like.
- You can send them to anyone to view.
- You can modify them as you see fit.
- You can use them as many times as you like on your website, brochures or other promotional materials.
however there are some caveats: -
- All the uses must be restricted to your own business.
- You can't claim them as your own.
- You can't sell them and still continue to use them. You CAN transfer the rights to someone else however - i.e. if you sell your business.
- We reserve the right to reuse any images we take for our own purposes. If you want exclusive rights to any images then this will entail an extra cost.
We have two galleries available for you to browse at your leisure.
Verdant Vista is our personal gallery. Little of the images there are likely to be of much use to you, however please feel free to browse around.
opcs stock photos is a small collection of images we've been asked to do for some of our clients. These will give you an idea of the types of photography we do.
All images are ©2006-2020 opcs and may not be reproduced without written consent. Please ask if you require the use of any of the images displayed in any of our galleries.